Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm F.R.E.E!!

4 months down and I'm here to officially launch my FREEDOM! It may sounds pretty relax with just one subject,and yes indeed I was kind of like lazy but I know I did my best and God's has been faithful, that is more than enough :) Though I was so nervous (the normal kan-cheongness in me), din't manage to sleep well and woke up wee hours with the help of my 2 alarm, but thank God it went well.

What's next after exam? When to check out the booths in MV career fair and then met up with Sook Ping and Kit Yan for dinner. The career fair wasn't very impressive cos there were only a handful choice that relates to the industry that I'm keen on. On the other hand, my friends were feeling more excited than me that my exams are over for real..So we had a celebration dinner in Din Tai Fung, The Gardens. The food were just so so, was expecting more since the place was pack and their specialty is Shanghai Ramen. After all, companions matters most :)











No comments: