Wednesday, May 5, 2010

D.R.E.A.M.S

There are just so many things that I dream about in life. Big dreams, small dreams, and it includes dreams that I guess it won't come to pass. Still, I think is okay to dream about it as it'll add on a little happiness in me :) Maybe I should just pray for the impossible to happen one fine day..

I'll be so happy IF I can just sit on the nice sandy beaches everyday, rest-relax while enjoying the sunrise-sunset, getting a total different life experience studying overseas, going backpack with a group of fun and adventurous people, Aussie and Europe tour, food tasting everywhere and the list shall go in years to come lol..














2 comments:

Miss Toast said...

i've got the same dream too... backpacking and all! :)

A life that speaks said...

hehe then its worth for me to blog about it cos I assumed one 'backpack kaki' found! hahaha..its only the matter of saving $$$ noww...