Wednesday, July 22, 2009

When going gets tough, tough gets going

I'm finally back in action for now..just realized that Ive not been blogging for quite some time prob bout 2 months..well kinda busy with assignments, mid terms and thesis..which I'm still struggling to complete...thesis is really tough and its making me stress each day..I'm already a stress person by nature, plus expectations and limited guidelines.. I just feel like giving up each time :( Seriously ever since I started my thesis, somehow I felt that Im getting more dumb, lazy, slow..maybe because I just can't be a big thinker as my supervisor expected..or maybe is me being too careful to make sure that Im doing the perfect thesis..am not too sure though. It's gonna be due in one month time and all I can do now is to DO MY BEST! I'm practically getting lesser sleep each day and its kinda like RUSH HOUR for me! sigh..go go Jan! I can do it through Christ who strengthens me!

okie back to thesis!

No comments: