Sunday, July 26, 2009

Clueless :(

I sat down for 1.5 hours, trying my very best to read up on IMS,well prepared with notes, study area and text book, somehow I ended up being clueless not knowing what exactly I'm reading on :( I really tried so hard to find the linkage of her notes towards the given study area but NOTHING out of it! I'm very nervous now cos I don't wana sit in the exam hall feeling clueless for 3 hours..Im lost Im worried and I don't seem to have anymore motivation to read on this subject..I believed everyone in the class felt the same way as I am but these people just have a 'don't care' attitude and not even wanting to ask her about it. What can a lone ranger do then? sigh..

God, I really need your wisdom to tell me which are the important areas to study. I find no help in others except from You

No comments: