Saturday, August 8, 2009

A short pause

After 4 months of not learning anything out of it, Im done with IMS. Gone through struggles and frustrations, yet I managed to pull through to answer the final exam on Thursday. Thank God for wisdom. Even though I'm not really satisfied with how I answered the paper, afterall I just told myself its okie..nothing can be done except to pray and ask God to provide the best. I believe He will :)

Another paper coming up on Saturday and more to read up..meanwhile I'm happy to have my self declared 2 days break. I'm feeling so much better after resting and had a simple chill out session with some frens in Old Town..hehe..its my one random nite of freedom! whoa!

Just another 3 weeks from now.. go go Jan! u can finish ur thesis and have all the freedom after that! yay :) hang on!

2 comments:

笨乌鸦 said...

come on girl... don't put so much on yourself... you have try your best... and believe yourself!! you can make it!!!

A life that speaks said...

hope so thanks!