Saturday, August 1, 2009

I sense danger!

2 days back, few bikers or maybe I should term them as 'mat rempits' were actually making some noise at my housing area at 2am, I was still awake thesis-ing..so went to check out but nothing happened, so thought it was okie. Just an hour ago,history repeats! This time, I sense something is wrong out there..me and mum actually heard a man's voice screaming and dogs were barking as well but we can't see what happened! we were terrified and I called Rakancop but its aint helping at all! I waited for 10 minutes and it kept on repeating this over and over again, 'panggilan anda akan dilayan sebentar lagi' sigh..I wonder why do they wana establish something that is not helping the residents at all :( perhaps whatever Rakan cop talk that some of us attended few weeks back was really a waste of time lo

Me and mum were really frighten off and kinda scared now..we'll see how is things tomoro since I can't simply call up police without seeing the whole scenario for now

nites people! gonna pray hard for God's protection and safety

2 comments:

adeline said...

woah! u actually remembered the Rakancop procedure???

A life that speaks said...

hehee I've gotten the number way back before the seminar la jst that never call before..hehe..tipu wan