Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Back to uni life

Semester has finally started and it feels great to get back into uni life, meeting friends and also going for classes. I've got a new lecturer for this subject and his teaching seems to be way better than the previous lecturer. At least he tried his best to share some related examples. Enjoyed his lesson in class but it took a little while longer to catch his words sometimes cos he's all the way from India lol

Went for CF last week and I felt like a 'dino' there..seeing new faces but get to mingle with some old timers as well, not too bad. While waiting for class which only starts at 5pm..*very very late*, it was nice to spent my time with Nally in MCD, and had our Sundae ice cream fellowship! It's been long since I ate..it's just so yummy-licious :) Oh yea..I've got my belated Christmas chocoloate chip cookies from Nally...Thank kewss very muchie gal! Wondering when will I get to taste your chill cheese cake man..*hint hint*




nice wrapper, yummy cookies!

1 comment:

ija said...

hie janice!!!! miss u so muchhhhh