Saturday, January 30, 2010

Seeing, Believing, and Experiencing

Life journey is never a rose garden. Somedays, I may feel superb and all up for everything but of course, there are times where I feel moody and kept things to myself. Guess this is a real common thingy for every human. As I grow, I learnt to see things in God's perspective may it be something good or bad. Of course, learning to trust Him doesn't come overnight. It takes a little step of faith each day as I cross the path. I thank God for a friend of mine whom shared this verse to me when I was on my down side. It encourages me a lot and I'll ponder on this each time I walk through different season where I learn to see it in His ways, believing that He lead me through and embrace the experience like no other. Thank you Kuria :)

Time for everything - Ecclesiastes 3

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

2 a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

9 What does the worker gain from his toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end.


7 comments:

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joyce said...

yeah.. absolutely .. there's a time for every purpose under heaven !! ;).. this verses speak volumes!

-ard said...

Wah Kuria so encouraging

A life that speaks said...

AMEN! I'm still learning to lean upon the Lord always!

A life that speaks said...

-ard : you jeolous ke? hehehe she's my kawan karib okie :)

Anonymous said...

hellloo your majesty!! cheer up because i know God has a plan, a great plan for ur life.you may not see it right now, but be optimistic and trust Him....muacks!

A life that speaks said...

yo princess aileen! Thank kewss! I'm fine here la..life goes on no matter which season I;m in cos we have a BIG BIG God :) Muakss!